• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

This will never happen again.

GAP

Army.ca Legend
Subscriber
Donor
Mentor
Reaction score
I want you to be aware of the once in a earth time moment...

At three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year,  the time and date will be 02:03:04 05/06/07. This will never happen again.

GAP said:
I want you to be aware of the once in a earth time moment...

At three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year,  the time and date will be 02:03:04 05/06/07. This will never happen again.
What about at three minutes and four seconds after 2 am on the 6th of May of 2107?  Wouldn't it again be 02:03:04: 05/06/07?  Also, given that this is expressed month/day/year, what about day/month/year, what about three minutes and four seconds after 2 am on the 5th of June, 2007? 02:03:04 05/06/07?

;D

Actually, depending on where you put the month, day,[I put day, month, year] I think it can happen on June 5th also..........Hows that for a useless thing early in the morn??

Crap, beat to it by a Sensible guy..... :crybaby:

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Actually, depending on where you put the month, day,[I put day, month, year] I think it can happen on June 5th also..........Hows that for a useless thing early in the morn??

Crap, beat to it by a Sensible guy..... :crybaby:
;D

That's why I'm the Sensible guy, baby!  (ha!)

Ah yes, but does anyone remember where they were at 01:02:03 04/05/06??  :D

airmich said:
Ah yes, but does anyone remember where they were at 01:02:03 04/05/06??   :D
I was asleep (5 April, 2007).  I plan on being asleep on 4 May at that time as well, since it *will* be early Friday Morning!  Heck, THIS friday!!!!

Captain Sensible said:
I was asleep (5 April, 2007).  I plan on being asleep on 4 May at that time as well, since it *will* be early Friday Morning!  Heck, THIS friday!!!!

Um, the date was 06 for the year.  Which means that no, it wouldn't be this Friday....

airmich said:
Ah yes, but does anyone remember where they were at 01:02:03 04/05/06??  :D

Heavens no! Now, if anyone can remember exactly for sure where they were.... now that would be outstanding.

~Rebecca

PS: Thanks for the laughs with this one guys.

airmich said:
Um, the date was 06 for the year.  Which means that no, it wouldn't be this Friday....
Dang it...guess I'm not THAT sensible after all!

Well, I still don't know where I was then :(

CS: check the wanted posters at the post office... ;D That might give you a clue. 

On May 4, 2006 I was where I am on every May 4 at midnight until sunrise, keeping vigil for the lives lost on HMS Sheffield. 

Back