• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

Ex-Dragoon

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Reaction score
So what will you be?

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-zombie-apocalypse-personality-test

Your result for The Zombie Apocalypse Personality Test ...

The Accomplice
94% Aggression and 40% Leadership!

You are the Accomplice.  While preferring to let others lead, your aggressive outlook means that any Zombie crossing your path is going to have a very bad day.  While people with more passive roles will only have mixed luck looking to you for guidance, you make a perfect complement to Slayers, Assassins, and Strategists.

Compared to other takers
93/100 You scored 94% on Aggression, higher than 93% of your peers. 13/100 You scored 40% on Leadership, higher than 13% of your peers

I just couldn't resist.

The Accomplice
82% Aggression and 64% Leadership!

The Zombie Slayer
80% Aggression and 68% Leadership!

You are the Zombie Slayer.  An aggressive leader, you take charge and lead the way.  Spattered with gore, you stand as a beacon to humanity and woe betide the Zombie that crosses your path.  You are everyone else's best hope for survival, as long as your aggression doesn't get them killed in the process

The Zombie Slayer
84% Aggression and 90% Leadership!

You are the Zombie Slayer.  An aggressive leader, you take charge and lead the way.  Spattered with gore, you stand as a beacon to humanity and woe betide the Zombie that crosses your path.  You are everyone else's best hope for survival, as long as your aggression doesn't get them killed in the process

The Assassin
42% Aggression and 74% Leadership!

You are the Assassin.  A strong leader, you prefer a less aggressive approach than the Zombie Slayer, while still not afraid to get your hands dirty if necessary.  Zombies are unlikely to be aware of your presence as you slide out of the shadows to deliver the fatal blow.  Survivors stand their best chance with your considered leadership style, as you balance the need to lop off Zombie heads with the safety of your group members.

(Personally I always thought Zombies are unfairly portrayed in the popular media, but unfortunately, it is difficult to negotiate with them so elimination may be the only recourse.)

Blackadder1916 said:
(Personally I always thought Zombies are unfairly portrayed in the popular media, but unfortunately, it is difficult to negotiate with them so elimination may be the only recourse.)
:rofl:

The Zombie Slayer
90% Aggression and 70% Leadership!

You are the Zombie Slayer.  An aggressive leader, you take charge and lead the way.  Spattered with gore, you stand as a beacon to humanity and woe betide the Zombie that crosses your path.  You are everyone else's best hope for survival, as long as your aggression doesn't get them killed in the process.

I'm an assassin, at first I thought it said asinine, so I took the test twice, same outcome.  ;D

Accomplice 88% Aggression and 64% Leadership! 83/100 You scored 88% on Aggression, higher than 83% of your peers. 55/100 You scored 64% on Leadership higher than 55% of your peers.

Zombie Slayer
Ninety something % Aggression and 74% leadership

Now I keep thinking of a Red vs Blue clip about the zombie invasion lol

"Spattered with gore, you stand as a beacon to humanity and woe betide the Zombie that crosses your path.  You are everyone else's best hope for survival, as long as your aggression doesn't get them killed in the process"

:warstory:

Lookin' out for No. 1!!  ;D

The Survivor

90% Aggression and 20% Leadership!
You are the Survivor.  A regular person in extraordinary times, you're tired of this crap and you're not going to take it laying down.  You're not interested in leading any group, preferring to smash your own path to freedom.  As a member of a group though, you're the one who performs some spectacular save when things get hairy.

90% Aggression, 20% Leadership

The Zombie Slayer

84% Aggression and 84% Leadership!

Well I must of f't up somewhere in the test  ::) whats with this leadership thing  ::)

Now to where to get a non-breakable wooden bat, to go along with the shotgun  ;D

The Zombie Slayer

88% Aggression and 80% Leadership!

Sounds about right....

Death to zombies with maximum aggression

I knew there was a reason I bought that shotgun....

You are the Zombie Slayer.  An aggressive leader, you take charge and lead the way.  Spattered with gore, you stand as a beacon to humanity and woe betide the Zombie that crosses your path.  You are everyone else's best hope for survival, as long as your aggression doesn't get them killed in the process.

88% Aggression and 84% Leadership!

When the Zombie Outbreak comes (and it will) its good to know I can give 172 percent!  ;D

Zombie Slayer as well.

Having gone through a few Zombie Apocalypses (my school seemed full of them), however, I have learned that just ignoring them works well sometimes. 

The Zombie Slayer
88% Aggression and 84% Leadership!

The Zombie Slayer
80% Aggression and 74% Leadership

Nice find, I love these quizzes.

94% Aggression and 78% Leadership!

Speed and agression baby! 8)

Back