• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Womanly Thread - Thank you Tommy ;)

I cried

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

a little bit.... (OK, kind of choked up and eye watering a bit kind of crying - none of that full fledged boo hooing stuff for D&B) after reading about the heroic actions of Piper Richardson at the Battle of Regina Trench in 1916 in the book 'Brave Battalion' by Mark Zuhelke.  http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/caj/documents/vol_12/iss_1/CAJ_Vol12.1_26_e.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Cleland_Richardson

Alea said:
Warning: This is not a blond's joke  :o

Today, I needed to buy a bulb for one of my lamps so I went to the store and got back home with... 30 amp fuses.

LMAO; this is a should-have-been-a-blonde joke.  >:D

(Not to say that I wouldn't have done the exact same thing ...  :-[)

BulletMagnet said:
Well I am cooking supper, using an oven and everything  ;D

Wow. That's even a step-up from the womanly "cooking supper in the microwave".

Congrats; you've graduated from "woman" to "old woman."  ;)

I am not sure if I feel good about this or not.....  ???

It has to be made in the oven sadly the Microwave wont be sufficient for the making of the dinner, well ok it would but it wouldn't taste as good.

I need 9er D home this is really sucking LMAO

BulletMagnet said:
I am not sure if I feel good about this or not.....  ???

It has to be made in the oven sadly the Microwave wont be sufficient for the making of the dinner, well ok it would but it wouldn't taste as good.

Where's your BBQ man?

BulletMagnet said:

We'll be sure to make her aware of your newfound "old woman" status; no more excuses for you not catering to her hand and foot - like all good men should - from now on!! You are hereby qualified!  >:D

We have a great deal 9er D and I, she cooks and I clean the dishes either that or it's the same meal over and over beacuse I'll eat chicken or pasta for every meal for and I sh1t you not months on end.

And GW The BBQ was in full effect last night but tonight well I wanted to try something that is BBQ able or so says the label.

EDIT: I also do the laundry because even in the new house with all the renos it is "creepy" where the Machines are..... ::)

BulletMagnet said:
... even in the new house with all the renos it is "creepy" where the Machines are..... ::)

Oh, I think you are going to be in the womanly poo-poo after that comment.  8)

I am sending her the hyperlink to it forthwith!!  >:D

Pffffftttt!!!!!!!!  What is she going to do from all the way over there.....

Oh wait home next week you say  :-\

zipperhead_cop said:
Was it at least a halogen bar type lamp?  They kind of look the same.  :P

Hummmm... what's that?? I don't even know what it looks like  :-\
It's one of those round things... and the bulb to be replaced looks just like it.

I can take pictures if you want ;)

Alea

Edited: for Spell Check

ArmyVern said:
LMAO; this is a should-have-been-a-blonde joke.  >:D

(Not to say that I wouldn't have done the exact same thing ...  :-[)

Ouch...!! I'm happy I didn't add something like: "Well I was thinking of using the fuses to gain back the little energy I'm lacking off these days"
;)

Alea

Petamocto said:
Still, a man losing his fertility is still decidedly un-masculine.

Not if he plays rugby two days after the surgery he isn't.  I was rugby slutting in Hamilton right after my surgery (needed to do something manly, even if it was dumb - which is, in itself, a manly thing) and in the brief practice before the game we were running through line-outs, and when the guys grabbed my shorts to lift me I freaked out - but not as much as they did when I told them why there would be no lifting.....

PPCLI Guy said:
Not if he plays rugby two days after the surgery he isn't.... 

Especially as Hooker or one of the Props!  :-X

Alea said:
I can take pictures if you want ;)

Alea

Because this is the Womanly Thread I will not answer as my gender is trying to get me to.  Such offers should not be made lightly in the Manly Thread  ;)

zipperhead_cop said:
Because this is the Womanly Thread I will not answer as my gender is trying to get me to.  Such offers should not be made lightly in the Manly Thread  ;)

what if we got a woman to encourage said picture taking? just for y'know.... better visual understanding of the situation?

I attempted to clean my house from top to bottom, 9er D is home on HLTA tomorrow and should I fail inspection (and I always do....) Well you know how this will work for me  :crybaby:

You would think after all these years of failing to meet muster she would just lower her standard  ;D

Tommy said:
what if we got a woman to encourage said picture taking? just for y'know.... better visual understanding of the situation?

So I guess this is the most womanly thing I did last week... because... in fact... well  I did take the picture but (and that is supposed to be the womanly part of my post now) I just was not able to post the pictures onto this thread .

Alea

BulletMagnet said:
You would think after all these years of failing to meet muster she would just lower her standard  ;D

I like how you left that wide open for the jokes to follow....  ;D

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Back