• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Next Canadian Government

So, Coyne does his job ... he provokes discussion. Here, in Army.ca and in other similar fora, someone expresses an opinion and one or two people either nod or say, "I call BS," but thousands of people read Coyne and many nod, in agreement, and many others disagree but think a bit. It's why newspapers like the Good Grey Globe have Opinion columnists.

Remember (1998) when Conrad Black bought the small Financial Post and converted it into the National Post? He intended, and everyone understood his intention, to have a quality newspaper that stood a bit to the principled right of the Globe and Mail. So, who was one of his first hires as a columnist for his Opinion pages? It was loony lefty Linda McQuaig!

Black and his editors understood that a good newspaper presents a range of opinions and aims to provoke informed discussion.

My apologies, I am just tiring of the panicked fear mongering that continues to get published, and promoted on this forum, about PP.

I will write him off when/if he is a shit PM. Not before.

My apologies, I am just tiring of the panicked fear mongering that continues to get published, and promoted on this forum, about PP.

I will write him off when/if he is a shit PM. Not before.
No need to apologize, my friend, I post Opinion pieces because I think we all need to think more and react less.

Back