• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The merged BIEBER thread; for those who feel the need to talk about him.

Journeyman said:
No problem.  I wouldn't even care which ship he was posted to.  >:D
Well, with all the budget cuts, I am short on fenders.  A 'screaming fender' as we call them, can be as effective as pneumatic ones.  He is young.  His bones are strong, lots of fleshy parts...he would do just fine.

MARS said:
Well, with all the budget cuts, I am short on fenders.  A 'screaming fender' as we call them, can be as effective as pneumatic ones.  He is young.  His bones are strong, lots of fleshy parts...he would do just fine.

:rofl:

>:D
MARS said:

Well said sir!

Maybe I/C of the butt party on the grenade range?

Jim Seggie said:
Maybe I/C of the butt party on the grenade range?
While tempting, too many things could go wrong, like slashing the grenade budget.  I think it's best if we let the Navy 'win' this one.

miley-cyrus-x-justin-bieber.jpg

MARS said:
Touché!  I like!

Journeyman said:
While tempting, too many things could go wrong, like slashing the grenade budget.  I think it's best if we let the Navy 'win' this one.

Well, ok then.
recceguy said:
Are you still talking about the Navy Jim?

Pun not intended but it works for me!

recceguy said:
Are you still talking about the Navy Jim?

Ummmmm....that would be butt pirates not parties.

Know your naval terminology....aargh matey  ;D

Besides, it's not gay if you're underway...7 days at sea and all that

I guess it's up to me to keep this mindless thread going......  ;D

hB4C15956

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emsLrZg160s

Self explanatory, hard to watch this without wanting to Force choke him.

He was probably coached not to answer any questions. Mind you, he could have done that without looking like an asshole.

Strike said:
He was probably coached not to answer any questions. Mind you, he could have done that without looking like an asshole.

Doubtful.

Back