• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The MEGA Political Cartoon/Meme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
........said: "Let's nail his ass on the interwebs!"

22519600_10154999175031439_6360887324547250102_n.jpg

my72jeep said:
If I read the act right all those are illegal in Canada, because to put a gun in any case that doesn't look like a gun case is considered concealment.

So far no one I know has been charged with that, but the possibility exists. A friend of mine as a teenager used to take his .22cal rifle in a case on the bus to go to the range. He put music stickers on it, so no one would think it's a gun.

Try getting on a bus, into a taxi, or just walking from place-to-place with an obvious gun case and see how long it takes to be thrown to the ground and cuffed by a SWAT/TRU/ETF/ERT.

I'll continue to say this until I'm blue in the face: anyone who thinks that the party that crafted the NVC has any interest in reversing course is completely delusional.

Yah but you get to buy a $2,000+ dress to wear once and I haft to rent my tux.

I was listening to this on the subject on the radio over the weekend.  One of the reporters suggested when the PM was asked about this earlier last week, it was apparent that he was not happy about this situation.  The reporter suggested that if they are the Finance Minister, they would be feeling somewhat uneasy about their future prospects by the way the PM was signalling his level of haha about this all.  I'm enjoying watching them all swing on the gallows of public support as of late.  :evil:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/editorial-cartoon/2017-10-23-editorial-cartoon

Saw this today. As with all memes, grains of salt are required....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1515941404810.jpg
    FB_IMG_1515941404810.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 401
.....said to myself: "A very good question":

Why does he wear an earpiece if he is completely bilingual? 

George Wallace said:
.....said to myself: "A very good question":

Why does he wear an earpiece if he is completely bilingual?

So his handlers can communicate with thim when he is screwing up.....

I've been to Norway, twice.

It's a nice place to visit. I had a lot of fun. The people are great, the scenery is spectacular, and there is tons of history all over.

It's also very expensive.

I've been to the US many times. I'd rather live in one of several places the US in which I've spent time than Norway. I've changed countries before, and once per lifetime is enough for me.

"The grass is greener" applies, and memes are cheap and easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back