• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Manly Thread

i once got a tactical nuke... and i dont even have modern warfare 2

Jim Seggie said:
He'd try to hit me, but he would bounce off and fall.....a big fake fall at that....he's a ham!!
Oh man, that's so sad. Your grandson is a soccer fag....er, player.

You really......REALLY......should introduce him to rugby...

....or BarbiesTM  ;D

Oh man, that's so sad. Your grandson is a soccer fag....er, player.

You really......REALLY......should introduce him to rugby...

....or BarbiesTM 

This may be my first post but the above isn't all that great a post journey.  Why antagonize like that?  Maybe i'm just on leave and drunk at 4:00 am, whatever.

safetysOff said:
This may be my first post but the above isn't all that great a post journey.  Why antagonize like that?  Maybe i'm just on leave and drunk at 4:00 am, whatever.
Ah, yes, the drunk poster.  (But Journeyman and Jim Seggie are good friends, as you can tell by other posts made on Milnet).  Enjoy your leave, which I guess is a manly thing to do!

As for me, I rescued my daughter and her friends from the mall last night.  It was raining and they were stranded. SuperDad to the rescue, and they didn't even need to telephone to ask.  That's right, I'm pretty awesome ;D

Technoviking said:
Ah, yes, the drunk poster.  (But Journeyman and Jim Seggie are good friends, as you can tell by other posts made on Milnet).  Enjoy your leave, which I guess is a manly thing to do!

As for me, I rescued my daughter and her friends from the mall last night.  It was raining and they were stranded. SuperDad to the rescue, and they didn't even need to telephone to ask.  That's right, I'm pretty awesome ;D

Just Aimed that big spotlight with the "TV" Logo into the Air and the VikingMobile came to the rescue eh?

God help the boyfriends when she decides to date.... I can think of nothing more frightening to a teenage male, then the wrath of TechnoViking!

Yesterday I hiked 2,200 vertical feet (give or take) to a precipitous view point at the top a serious cliff and while teetering on the edge, facing outwards, taking in the view of all the wonders in the valleys and oceans beneath my feet, urinated .... standing up.

Just watched this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTb6qdPu8JE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:salute:

Jim Seggie said:
Just watched this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTb6qdPu8JE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:salute:

Amercain.. just still amazing.

Thank you.

I find it interesting that Elizabeth Manley won a silver medal in figure skating.

Wow.    ;D

Today I woke up at 1pm feeling the effects of last night. It is now just after 2pm and I am preparing breakfast on the BBQ: Steak, with a side of steak.

Found out this evening I am going to be a granddaddy again!!  ;D

Another little one to wind up and send home!! ;D

Jim Seggie said:

Wooow, this is nice to hear/read Mr. Seggie!
CONGRATULATIONS  :nod:

Alea

Jim Seggie said:
YAAAY!  Congrats!
Jim Seggie said:

Oh no you won't!  hahahahaha

:rofl:
I've been on the receiving end of wound up kids coming home.  Not fun!  (Actually, it is fun)

Jim Seggie said:

Congrats!

I always hear the same thing from my dad when he sends my son(3.5 years old) home...."I dont know what you guys are talking about, he listens perfectly when hes with us?????"  :rage:  Just kidding no rage involved, Congragulations Mr Seggie :nod:

RTG

Back