• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The basic training video

delavan said:
Reference the dust and all that good stuff, I swear the god They did something to the ventilation system in that place.... I'm telling you. I lived in both the green sector and the blue sector.
In the blue (BOTC), the air is quite decent and there is not of dust flying around (I mean, nothing special). Now ,in the same building (green), even though you're washing up the floor at 2300Hrs ,you'll still find dust bunnies under the beds, even though everybody else around DID clean their own spot...

That's my little conspiracy theory.... (no air filters in the ducts in the green sector...)

These sectors your talking about, are they just different parts of the mega at St-Jean?

Ive never been in the green sector, but Blue was quite the dust repository, especially if you were on the "dust factory" side (the piles of sand/dust across the street from the Mega). The ventilation took care of the rest.
<MAybe the part of green you were in was on that side?

Does anyone has a more videos on army training. Not Canadian army necessarily. I watched BMQ and although the video is good the quality is not too good. Did they compress it so much?

Back