• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The 2006 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

LETS GO OILERS!! Whoohoo another victory for Edmonton! Come on boys..take it in 6!

The Oilers have to win, I mean look at the other teams already through:

Carolina Hurricanes
Buffalo Sabres
Anhiem Mighty Ducks

I would be forced to hope the Sabres win, it doesn't even snow in the other places.

Mike_R23A :

Why so quiet all of a sudden?? You're not like all the other Senator fans are you??? Are your ankles swollen or broken from jumping on and off the band wagon??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Typical Sens!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!

Go Leafs Go!!!!!!!!!!!

Leafs, Leafs, they've been playing golf for awhile now havent they. GO Oilers (my team was sadly eliminated but since I live in a city where my life depends on being a fan I am now cheering for the oilers hehe) >:D

Admit it Camo.. you just want the naked men to run down the ave again.......  ;D

LETS GO OILERS!

What's this I heard the Canadian Anthem booed the other night during the away game the Oilers played????

HL

Hot Lips said:
What's this I heard the Canadian Anthem booed the other night during the away game the Oilers played????

HL
yeah, some idiots in Quebec started that a few years ago at a children's hockey game. They "boo'd" the American anthem. Now, occasionally, some moron on one side of the border or other displays his maturity level, and a pack of fools join in. Pathetic.

2023 said:
Mike_R23A :

Why so quiet all of a sudden?? You're not like all the other Senator fans are you??? Are your ankles swollen or broken from jumping on and off the band wagon??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Typical Sens!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!

Go Leafs Go!!!!!!!!!!!

I started drinking after the game on saturday and everything after that is a blur...  :blotto:

I'm not a bandwagon fan, I watched back when they played in the Civic Center, and I'll be watching again next year. I don't think several overtime losses constitutes choking, but that's what everyone likes to call it  ::)  I also think Emery kicked ass for someone put in his position...

But the Sens had one thing the Leafs didn't this season, a chance!  :P

quinnlosing.jpg

WHOOHOO, LETS GO OILERS. - On to the next round!

I now officially have a horrible headache, as everyone in Edmonton has been honking their horns since the game ended.  :threat:

Yea it'll probably go until around 3 am, that's usually when it stops and I can finally get some sleep (one of the...perks... of living only a few blocks off of whyte).

WHOOHOO - Oilers take the 1st game! Let the stupid honking commence!  :blotto:

1-0 after the first. But they were doing some running around in thelast moments, don't like seeing that.

Keep it up boys.

GO OIL!!

3-1 again for Edmonton.  Oilers are now 2 games up.

Go Oilers Go!

Back