• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thanks for killing my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wavefunction

Inactive
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to imply that I thought I was "too good" to be an NCM. As I said, I can't afford to be one. I need to have a higher salary, at the beginning anyway, because I have a lot of student debt. My salary now is a lot higher than what a 2nd Lieutenant would make, and I still barely have enough to meaningfully deposit on my loans.

Now the thread is locked and I can't get my questions answered. Thanks guys.

I'll say it before someone else does, I would suggest checking your attitude at the door. It will not benefit you, only will cause more threads to be closed.

I would also venture to say that the thread was closed not because of your original post but because it spiralled off course from the original post.

Your comments were misinterpreted, it happens with this type of media. I suggest you build a bridge and get over it.

Randifur said:
Money is why you joined?
Whatever happend to the days when people joined the military for Queen and Country, no offence but I would hate taking orders from an Officer like u, and that means alot comming from a dirt bag like me. :cdn:

We all have our motivations. I have seen guys who joined for money do things that the more so-called "noble" ones would refuse to do. He has his reasons, who are you to judge.

And this one is locked too.

There is sufficient guidance in the original thread for you to start finding the answers to your questions, and many more that might follow.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back