• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tatto Parlour Recommendations (merged)

Has anyone either positive or negative feedback from pretty in ink in Pembroke?

I'm lookin at getting a tattoo from there. I've heard generally positive feedback but someone in my platoon was quite adamant about how poor of a name they have for quality. He showed me a tattoo which he said he had from there and it looked pretty bad.

I know wizards den is good but also quite pricey.

On the same note are there any tattoo parlors in Kingston that someone would highly recommend?

Iron Legends.  One in Smith's Falls and one in Kingston (have been there a few times and going again very soon.....)

I'll also recommend Iron Legends in Kingston.  She did very nice work, clean and efficient.

ObedientiaZelum said:
...On the same note are there any tattoo parlors in Kingston that someone would highly recommend?

There are about seven other places in the Kingston area you can get ink done, but you need to fill out some paperwork first.  On the plus side, they have you stay there and feed you until the ink is fully healed...

;)

ObedientiaZelum said:
Has anyone either positive or negative feedback from pretty in ink in Pembroke?

I'm lookin at getting a tattoo from there. I've heard generally positive feedback but someone in my platoon was quite adamant about how poor of a name they have for quality. He showed me a tattoo which he said he had from there and it looked pretty bad.

I know wizards den is good but also quite pricey.

On the same note are there any tattoo parlors in Kingston that someone would highly recommend?

Twice inked at Pretty in Ink - one new and an old one redone; high quality and excellent price.  Aftercare is everything.

My husband and I get all of our stuff done at Don't Tell Momma's in Kingston. Rob's work is great, I've had zero complaints.

Here's my friend's arm, about halfway done. I saw this, and decided to get my sleeve done there.

2ns70xy.jpg

I don't have tattoos but I work with a guy who you Sparkplugs were likely on course in Borden with around the same time. He flies from Cold Lake to Kingston, where he's from, on long weekends to get work done at Don't Tell Momma. It's the best tattoo I've ever seen. A sleeve full of WWII planes among other things. He can't say enough good things about that place.

CDNAIRFORCE said:
          I don't have tattoos but I work with a guy who you Sparkplugs were likely on course in Borden with around the same time. He flies from Cold Lake to Kingston, where he's from, on long weekends to get work done at Don't Tell Momma. It's the best tattoo I've ever seen. A sleeve full of WWII planes among other things. He can't say enough good things about that place.

I may know him to see him! There were a ton of us in Borden! Is he AVN? The tattoo doesn't ring a bell, but it sounds like something Rob could do! He freehanded my entire sleeve, and it's turning out amazing. I've got about 8 hours into it right now. Rob does a TON of military people and police officers -- I always run into someone I know in there!

Iron Legends?  :boke:

A friend of my sons got inked there and he had to go elsewhere to have it fixed. Plus when he went back to ask if they would "finish" it he was informed that it would cost him more. :o

I wouldn't let them tattoo my dogs ear!

2 Cdo said:

A friend of my sons got inked there and he had to go elsewhere to have it fixed. Plus when he went back to ask if they would "finish" it he was informed that it would cost him more. :o

YMMV.  :dunno:  My daughter got one there, I got one there and I got one renewed there.  Never had an issue.

I have also heard good things about Don't Tell Momma's and Express U Tattoo but I have no personal experience there.

2 Cdo said:

They seemed professional enough when I went in to see them but after I dropped off my work for an estimate the call I was supposed to get in 2 days was a week and a half late and then they wouldn't give the estimate over the phone. Interesting to say the least. Thanks all for the advice, I'm going to hit pretty in ink and see how it turns out. It's only my whole back so it shouldn't be too much of a risk :)

Back