• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Task Force 3-09

PPCLI Guy said:
Amazing that the issue could get so clouded between your level and mine.... ;)

It's the timing game in full effect LMAO we all have played it right you know the game CSM tells the WO's I need the lads here for 0800...the WO's back the timing up 10 mins and tell the Sgt's I need the guys here for 0750 who in turn tells the lads He needs them for 0730.... Now that's just a few levels in the chain of command just imagine how many levels it takes to get to the Bn from Ottawa  ;)

ParaMedTech said:
Telling them they need a year in the hatch to deploy, and then having not spent any time driving for the bulk of their contracts....well, I think we saw the results of that at CMTC.

Ahh, if you are referring to a specific incident, I think that may have more to do with a lack of MNVG than lack of wheel time, though I'll wait for the results of the SI.

Amazing how we seem to always cram four months of training into eight months.

;D

Then we wonder why people show up at CMTC swithched off with a Zero GAF Factor.

GINge! said:
Ahh, if you are referring to a specific incident, I think that may have more to do with a lack of MNVG than lack of wheel time, though I'll wait for the results of the SI.
]

Knowing the driver of that particular veh, and the others attached to the organization, they have all expressed concerns about the amount of driving time.  Without getting into specifics, the equipment shortfalls were likely major contributors to the incident, but not the only ones.

PMT

Back