• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sunday CrossCountry Checkup is about Afghanistan

Pfft we know you like the "stardom". Have at 'er Oakley Boy.

Hey... you've been there done that....still your turn....these guys are blowing it out their as*&%s.....

Is there a number and a way to see some of the comments online.....I can't watch it right now as the TV is being monopolised  :)

1 877-296-2722

one guy is saying we may have to leave the south to the taliban, and the other (former CF) is not doing much at all...

Great, a lot of people will be listening!!!  :salute:

They are just spewing misinformation and garbage...

Right going on soon........Time to sound like a drooling knuckle dragger

Nobody could have answered the questions as completely and succinctly as you did....excellent.

Well hope that came out as better then I thought I sounded anyway.

The Kit question was sticky though. Thinking on it I should have said that I do not make procurement policy.....

On the kit, you said exactly the right thing....your basic kit is good, there could always be changes...dead on

Hmmm seems I made an impact they kept bring me up. I couldn't see but did that Academic wince when I told him there was no negotiations and that leaving was indeed cutting and running. I am pretty sure the Col was smiling though

The academic could do nothing but nod at your comments, the colonel was loving it. Your points were well made, point on, and blew holes in all the garbage the academic was spouting off about. The colonel was weak. He did little to stand up for the mission prior to you phoning in.

Well good glad I could bolster the mission in my own little way....Now I think I need to find a good agent an start marketing myself for the public

Anyone got any contacts?

HitorMiss said:
Now I think I need to find a good agent an start marketing myself for the public

Anyone got any contacts?

Not sure about an agent for you, but I'm sure you could get a sponsor easily enough.  8)

Back