• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Striking resemblance between the CDS and...

mcchartman

Inactive
Reaction score
Has anyone ever noticed the striking resemblance between General Rick Hillier and... Lord Flasheart (see attached picture)!? For those who are not acquainted with the person of Lord Flasheart, he is a character played by Rik Mayall in the Blackadder television show. I'm sorry I couldn't find a better picture of Flasheart, but I believe it's still good enough to illustrate my point.

(Honestly however, I have to confess that it is really not apparent on all pictures of the CDS, but when I saw this shot, I just couldn't resisted.)

DANG!!!

Bang on!!

Unfortunately, I think you have the wrong era,

blackadder4_2.jpg

From Blackadder Goes Forth - Western FRont - 1917

dileas

tess

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this resemblance  :D

Hey girls, look at my machinery!!!

Indeed a striking resemblance...of course I am a big fan of the CDS  ;D

HL

You rubber desk Johnny - I'll give your wife something to hang her towel on..... Woof!!  ;)

Flasheart:  Just because I can give multiple orgasms to the furniture just by sitting on it, doesn't mean that I'm not sick of this damn war: the blood, the noise, the endless poetry.

Blackadder:  Is that really what you think, Flasheart?

[Flasheart whips out his pistol and threatens Blackadder.]

Flasheart: Course it's not what I think!  Now get out that door before I redecorate that wall an interesting new colour called 'hint of brain!'

Back