• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Strange lights over valcartier?

Fortier

Inactive
Reaction score
Couple of weekends ago i was training with my platoon and we all saw some strange light moving fast in the sky. It seemed like a ball of fire, about half a cm in diameter from where we stood, and it travelled in a straight line across the sky at about twice the speed a satellite would appear to travel. Most our boys we're sure it was a UFO but i'm pretty sure it might of been a  stealth fighter jet or something like that. Has anybody ever seen anything like in in Valcartier? We were in sector 23-24. Thanks for the replies!  :rage:

Meteor sounds like a good possibility.

The space station is an exceptionally bright satellite. By far the brightest.  It moves a lot quicker (almost 3x) than most satellites you see in the sky as it is in a low earth orbit. You may have spotted it. If you know date/time/general location you saw it, you can check online to see if my guess is correct or not.

That would make sense too, Because at some point it just vanished. It's awesome that deep in the base when there's no light at all the Night skys are crazy!

It wasn't the ISS because iv'e seen it a few times, The date i can't tell you because i can't remember which day was which the whole exercise kind  of feels like a blurr in my memory.  :warstory:

Back