• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

SQ training starting in July 2009?

tankman

Inactive
Reaction score
I have some questions regarding the SQ training starting in July this year...I wonder when exactly does it start and where and how long it lasts...? Anyone knows about it or is heading to it?

tankman said:
I have some questions regarding the SQ training starting in July this year...I wonder when exactly does it start and where and how long it lasts...? Anyone knows about it or is heading to it?

That is hard to say.  Are you Regular Force or Reserve?  What Trade are you entering?  Where do you live?  Vancouver?  Edmonton?  Toronto?  Quebec City?  Halifax?  Amsterdam?  Paris?  This information would likely give someone a better idea of what answer to give.

oh for the reserve..finished BMQ in June...living in Kingston Ontario...I think the one I'm talking about will start on July 1st or sth...? any idea at all?

I don't mean to sound harsh but ask your unit!!! Go and see your CO and simply ask when the course date is he/she should have all that info for you and if they don't they can get it a lot faster and it will be far more accurate than asking a bunch of people who aren't in your unit or on course with you.

Back