• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Well, its now 2321hrs AST;  rain is still failing here in the city on Natal Day Weekend.  I am home tonight, watching "We Stand Alone Together:  The Men of Easy Company".  Its quite the thing to listen to the actual men sit and tell their stories.

:salute:

Puttering around... getting ready for tomorrow.  Taking the kids to African Lion Safari.  Been in Toronto for 4 yrs now.  Only 2 weeks left, now we have to cram in all that 'touristy' stuff that we haven't done into the next couple of weeks.  ::)  Next trip will be the CN Tower.  And on top of trying to get all that 'posting' stuff done as well.  I always end up doing this to myself when we move. 
I know, I'm a bonehead!  ::)

Greetings happy members,

Right now, sitting in Auckland New Zealand at the airport.

I am wearing surfing shorts, sandals and a t-shirt, and its 9c outside, so needless to say my ballz won't drop until I hit the Moose Jaw Temple Gardens Spa outdoor pool at 44C, ha!

One step closer to Canada.

Meanwhile back on Bribie Island, my mates from the Unit are housesitting for me, and having a big BBQ and party tonight in my absence.

I have not been back to Regina since 2004, and I am looking forward to it very much.

Regards, happy days,

OWDU

OWDU,

Enjoy your trip!!!!!
ca-saskatchewan.gif

OWDU,

I'll be on the lookout for Australians. Be prepared to be coined if I find you!  >:D
Now that you're back in town you can saver some Great Western beer  ;D

Have a fun visit.

stryte said:
Now that you're back in town you can saver some Great Western beer  ;D

You folks must get Kokanee out there in Saskatechewan then, eh?  ;D

Welcome back to the Great White North, 'Overwatch.' And don't forget to stock up on Timmies canned coffee before getting back Down Under.

Midget

Debating on whether or not I am going to spend some cash on an AR.... Debating some more.

Greetings fellow members,

So the saga continues after a hellish 9.5 hr flight from Auckland, via Brisbane (3 hrs), I arrived in hawaii this am...

Hotted up to to 28C and humid.

Today, after the supreme Air Canada f**k around (AND I mean supreme), I managed to explore locally the Arizona memorial (oil still leaks in at times huge blobs), and the Missouri. Missed out on the Avaition and sub museum, due to lack of time spent sniffing around this Sheila named Kim, which ended up to be a waste of time, as she had to get back to work  ;D. I wish I could think with my bigger head sometimes, as I need to do what I thought was a proper time apprecation.

Found a great hideaway, the USO lounge between E and F portals on the foreign baggage pick up area. Thats where I am (again) right now. So if you are on a stopover, or end up in Honolulu, bring your CAFIB20, or whatever its called now. Quiet leather lounges, free INet TV, clean toilets and you are moung brothers. A real good set up, adn I have to hand it to the Yanks for such a good soldier wefare system. I've been flashing back to Ali Al Salem and Camp Victory's USO tents in theatre. They were great!

SITREP now is I am about to pick up my bags from a private storage company (say good bye to 20 bucks US) because Air Canada does not open for another hour, so needless to say I flew in this am and usually, ones bags are forwarded on as I am jsut stopping over, but not now, and no Air Canada to Assist, just one rude local who seemed rather agitated that I rang the buzzer. What a pack of losers, so far giving AC a .003/10. All the other air lines were manned. So, enough of the rant, Vancouver here I come.

Cold Blues, as in Labatt's

Happy days,

OWDU

Thanks, but I don't like birthdays anymore. I feel old considering I haven't really accomplished anything in life yet.

Leaving Winnipeg shortly to continue my cross country trip - next stop Calgary.

MM

Overwatch Downunder said:
Cold Blues, as in Labatt's

Happy days,

OWDU

uncle-midget-boyd said:
You folks must get Kokanee out there in Saskatechewan then, eh?  ;D

Labatts... Kokanee... I am truly disapointed with both of you! As I see you both need help I will buy each of you a quality Great Western Lager or Pilsner of your choice. No coining necessary!  :cheers:

Back