• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Some 79,000 Ont. students play choking game: survey - CP

If the children are playing this "game"then I would suggest that we show them how it is really done .... and send them on their way.
The sooner they kill themselves off the better we will be.

Darwin... where are you when we need ya ???

geo said:
If the children are playing this "game"then I would suggest that we show them how it is really done .... and send them on their way.
There are some days when I would gladly oblige!  >:D

MedTechStudent said:
This was actually like a pretty "cool" "game" at my high school when I was there.  A Catholic high school none the less :-p  Only the method I saw was no so much choking just by the neck...

What they did was fold their hands over their chests and breath out, after they had breathed out all the way, two or three guys would push on their chest so hard that they passed out. 

Likewise - it was very popular at my high school as well, especially in grades nine and ten.

It was even more popular amongst the stoner group of kids - you know, that very distinct group of kids that would go out everyday at lunch to the "Corner" and smoke a joint to make class that much more interesting? Anyway, it was a very popular 'game' for these kids to take as big of a hit as possible off of the joint, and while holding that hit in, someone else would apply the "choke". 99% of the time, the "chokee" would pass out and wake up within a few seconds absolutely delirious.

Nothing short of disgusting and in most cases quite disturbing to witness.

infamous_p said:
It was even more popular amongst the stoner group of kids - you know, that very distinct group of kids that would go out everyday at lunch to the "Corner" and smoke a joint to make class that much more interesting? Anyway, it was a very popular 'game' for these kids to take as big of a hit as possible off of the joint, and while holding that hit in, someone else would apply the "choke". 99% of the time, the "chokee" would pass out and wake up within a few seconds absolutely delirious.

And the other 1%?  Please tell me Darwin took over.

My daughter is in grade 2 and kids her age already think it is cool to hold their breath until they turn a different colour. I find that I am already having to talk to her about the dangers of these 'games'.

I don't think I am going to survive being a parent.  :blotto:

LIke George Carlin says: "the kids that put too many marbles in their mouth don't survive to reproduce" or words to that effect......

Back