• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Somali Cruises, Fun For The Whole Family!

Nemo888

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
"Most cruises offer a mini-bar
We offer a mounted Mini-Gun"

http://www.somalicruises.com
Just take a look.

Of course in the location he is now it wouldn't be hard to start a cruise..........now if he could only get a handle on disrupting that little country off the aft bow.

I personally like their rates

$800.00 US/per day double occupancy (4 day max billing).
M-16 full auto rental: $25.00/day .ammo: 100 rounds of 5.56 armor piercing ammo at $15.95.

Ak-47 assault riffle rental: No charge. ammo: 100 rounds of 7.62 com block ball ammo at $14.95.

Barrett M-107 .50 cal sniper riffle rental: $55.00/day. ammo: 25 rounds 50 cal armor piercing at $9.95.

RPG rental: $75/day. ammo: 3 standard loads at $200.

Mounted Mini-Gun $450.00 per 30 seconds of sustained fire.

Crew members can double as spotters for $30.00 per hour (spotting scope included).

"Everyone gets use of free complimentary night vision equipment and coffee and snacks on the top deck from 7pm-6am."

Meals are not included.

Has anyone read any of the testimonials yet? ;)

Testimonials

"I got three confirmed kills on my last trip. I'll never hunt big game in Africa again. I felt like the Komandant in Schindlers list!" -- Lars , Hamburg Germany

"Six attacks in 4 days was more than I expected. I bagged three pirates and my 12yr old son sank two rowboats with the minigun. PIRATES: 0 - PASSENGERS: 32! Well worth the trip. Just make sure your spotter speaks English" -- Donald, Salt Lake city Utah USA

"I haven't had this much fun since flying choppers in NAM . Don't worry about getting shot by pirates as they never even got close to the ship with those weapons they use and their shitty aim--reminds me of a drunken'juicer' door gunner we picked up from the motor pool back in Nam" -- 'chopper' Dan, Toledo USA.

"Like ducks in a barrel. They turned the ship around and we saw them cry in the water like little girls. Saw one wounded pirate eaten by sharks--what a laugh riot! This is a must do." -- Zeke, Springs Kentucky USA

Hmmm I wonder if I gcan get the South China Sea franchise?  8)

I could tie it in with the beachfront property we own there ( resort for after cruise stay) and employ a lot of the inlaws, most are ex Phillipines Navy and some worked on the anti pirate forces there. >:D

Back