• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Silly banter split from: Improved Combat Uniform

But, wouldn't a "green" garrison dress with ball cap make it hard to abide by the 11th commandment: "Thou shalt not frustrate when asketh to fill-er-up whilst driving through a self-serve gaz!" ???

Or we could fight naked like the Pics or celts use to. It would save us money and maybe force people to get back into shape.

celtic-warriors-2.jpg

1006_pict1.jpg

Easy it in gently:  Start with naked EXPRES testing.  Can't wait for the shuttle run!

Danjanou said:
Can we add coloured ascots to it because they would look like waaay kewl 8)

I still have mine and I'm dying to wear it with CADPAT, pressed, of course, with trousers bloused and weighted over spit shone combat boots.

Hey Jim!  I sense a parade in the making!!!!

I'm pretty happy here in my little neck of the woods wearing my coveralls, naval boarding party with boots, shine if you feel like them.  However, since my dolphins aren't cool enough, I can't wear that as walking out dress like the clearance divers, submariners or port inspection divers can...but I'm working on it.  I wear combats then with boots, combat, just brushed since I haven't been lately.

MM

Haggis said:
I still have mine and I'm dying to wear it with CADPAT, pressed, of course, with trousers bloused and weighted over spit shone combat boots.

Hey Jim!  I sense a parade in the making!!!!

Ooooooo. I know exactly where mine is, and my SSF boots too. Bring it on!!! Who gets to stand in front if we're all MWO's though?

recceguy said:
Ooooooo. I know exactly where mine is, and my SSF boots too. Bring it on!!! Who gets to stand in front if we're all MWO's though?

Your ascot is probably a crown royal bag ;D

recceguy said:
Wrong neck, wrong head ;)

Well if we go with the nekkid pict solution you're covered then.  8)

See what I did there booys and girls.

Back