• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Significant Site Upgrade Complete

Cookies allow you to remain logged in between sessions. If you have a cache cleaner or other tool that is wiping out these cookies, you'll be forced to log in each time you restart your browser or restart your computer. The best thing to do is to check the settings of your anti-virus program and your browser, to see if either is set to clear your cache or delete cookies.

E.R. Campbell said:
I'm not sure if it's an upgrade problem, but I was trying to attach a photo (400ish KB) and I got a white screen with this:

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/forums/index.php
does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.
Apache/2.2.17 (Fedora) Server at forums.army.ca Port 80

The picture attach thingy works again. Thanks, Mike.  :salute:

The main page of army.ca is fine, but as soon as I click any links the background goes to white in any thread or sub forum. Is it just me? I am using Firefox 4.

I don't see anything like that... is it still happening for you?

No, I'm good now. Rebooted my laptop a couple of times(for other reasons) and it was gone. I think it was because I had just installed Firefox 4, maybe?

Now if we could just get rid of these smarta$$ April Fools' "Jokes" that nearly cause strokes, heart attacks, etc. to unsuspecting denizens of this website.

Cheers,

tango22a

I don't think so, as I've been using Firefox 4 on a test system for quite some time. Glad to hear it's resolved though.

Back