• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sending a video.

ClaytonD

Inactive
Reaction score
Tomorrow my history class is headed to the Seaforth Armoury in Vancouver to talk to veterans and other things. The class apparently has an opportunity to send a video to Afghanistan to thank the troops, and we decided to do the video. The class wanted me to do the talking for the video, but I really don't know what I should say D=.

I know I'll say thank you, and that we (The Class) support them. But I'm pretty much at a loss for words after that. Any ideas?

What you say should come from the heart. No amount of ideas and suggestions can make what you say from YOUR heart and mind, genuine.
Say what YOU want to say.

Support them and thank them like you wish.

Send them a picture of those who care and love from home.

MT.

Right. That makes sense, I just find it hard write stuff down for me to remember, (Maybe I shouldn't write anything at all). I'm writing a little speech but I think I'm going to give it to someone else to read and edit for themselves (A person who wanted to speak to the troops pretty enthusiastically). I'm joining the forces within the year and I figure I should let someone else show support for the troops. They wanted to do it pretty badly is seems anyway.

What if you share the speaking? That way each person involved can say a short part and still get the message across. It might have more impact to the soldiers as well, to see more than one person showing support.

Well, it didn't end up happening anyway. I'm a little bit disappointed but it's okay there are other ways I can support the troops. I think a shared reading would have been best too, and maybe a video of all the Elementary school children that were there on the field trip. (Our class was the oldes group there we are Grade 12)

The actual trip was very cool, I got to look at some of the vehicles and equipment you guys use. And I got to talk to a lot of veterans from World War II.

Back