• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection date for medical technicians?

Tiffany0x

Inactive
Reaction score
I sent an email off to my recruiting centre, but I was wondering if anyone knew already? :)

I was merit listed on June 19th, so I haven't been waiting that long, but it would be great to have an idea as to when they MIGHT call me. =)

Tiffany0x said:
I sent an email off to my recruiting centre, but I was wondering if anyone knew already? :)

I was merit listed on June 19th, so I haven't been waiting that long, but it would be great to have an idea as to when they MIGHT call me. =)

There is no way of knowing since "dates change all the time" which was said by my RC when I emailed him today. One person on here got there call just 2.5 weeks after there interview and some have been waiting for over a year. Patience is the key when it comes to the Military.

Verge1993 said:
There is no way of knowing since "dates change all the time" which was said by my RC when I emailed him today. One person on here got there call just 2.5 weeks after there interview and some have been waiting for over a year. Patience is the key when it comes to the Army.

I am patiently waiting. No matter how patient you are it would be nice to have a general idea.. plenty of people here have gotten answers regarding selection dates for their perspective trades. :)

My captain told me I would most likely hear in July for a September BMQ, but was wondering if anyone had more specific dates since I saw one on here for Infantry. :)

Tiffany0x said:
I am patiently waiting. No matter how patient you are it would be nice to have a general idea.. plenty of people here have gotten answers regarding selection dates for their perspective trades. :)

My captain told me I would most likely hear in July for a September BMQ, but was wondering if anyone had more specific dates since I saw one on here for Infantry. :)

Yeah I seen the same ones that you seen I would assume so I therefor sent an email to my RC which responded with what I said before. So its either some RCs get a little more information then others or it is just rumors and bad information. Either way I don't know anymore because I'm reading and hearing different stuff everyday so I've stopped looking into it to find specific details so I'm just going to sit and wait and HOPE to hear something soon.

Tiffany0x said:

A girl that I work with is also merit listed for Med Tech and was told a couple of weeks ago ( from her file manager ) that there were 17 positions left for that trade; When she spoke to him about a month before, there were 18.  She got merit listed about 1.5 months ago.

I was told 30-something a couple weeks ago, but they used the words "There may be more also that you're eligible for" so I'm assuming that they have a certain amount of positions for semi-skilled, non-skilled, and skilled, etc. I'm a nurse and an AMFR so I already have a lot of skills (so they say) so there may be more open for me.. or they're just bullshitting the # of positions to everyone who asks lol. I don't know.

Has anyone heard anything yet? I've been merit listed since march 2013.  I am semi-skilled.  I am a licences paramedic in Ontario. Hoping to hear something soon.

Medtech45 said:
Has anyone heard anything yet? I've been merit listed since march 2013.  I am semiskilled.  I am a licensed paramedic in Ontario. Hoping to hear something soon.

hi there !
sorry if my english isnt perfect im french

I'm leaving on august 10th for my QMB as Tech-Med :) !!
My ''Assermentation '' is on August 7th

Medtech45 said:
Medtech45 said:
Has anyone heard anything yet? I've been merit listed since march 2013.  I am semiskilled.  I am a licensed paramedic in Ontario. Hoping to hear something soon.

Do we really need this?

Two days, and you only quote your previous posts.

One more time and you will learn how the WARNING System works.

George
Milnet.ca Staff

Sorry about that George. I was trying to edit my post to correct grammar not post again. Won't happen again.

Medtech45 said:
Sorry about that George. I was trying to edit my post to correct grammar not post again. Won't happen again.

Well I'm sure everyone hopes you learned your lesson. If you're not careful, you're going to cause a global shortage of pixels. It starts with double posts and then the next thing you know there will be rioting in the streets. And beware the "WARNING System" - after the second one they put a 'No Dessert' stamp on your hand. But being the internet, they email it to you and its up to you to print and apply it.

Back