• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Seeking: Customs and Traditions of the Royal Canadian Navy

Tug

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all - hoping to find some well-connected Naval and Lit buffs out there.

My partner and I live in Halifax, and I are both in the Forces. He's a Lt(N) Log O, and he's approaching a birthday. He's been looking for a copy of Customs and Traditions in the RCN for EVER, but have basically given up. I'd love to find a copy for his birthday, so am going to the best, wondering if anyone knows where a copy is to be had, or if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs. It would warm his Naval heart.

Thanks in advance for the guidance!

Rum_sodomy_and_the_lash.jpg

Tug said:

My partner and I live in Halifax, and I are both in the Forces. He's a Lt(N) Log O, and he's approaching a birthday. He's been looking for a copy of Customs and Traditions in the RCN for EVER, but have basically given up. I'd love to find a copy for his birthday, so am going to the best, wondering if anyone knows where a copy is to be had, or if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs. It would warm his Naval heart.

"Customs and Traditions of the Canadian Navy" by Lt(N) Graeham Arbuckle - 1 new, 16 used available on Amazon.ca
http://www.amazon.ca/Customs-traditions-Canadian-Graeme-Arbuckle/dp/0920852386

Tug said:

The Maritime Command Museum (near the Chapel) has it for sale too. I saw a copy in the display case yesterday when I was there.

Back