• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Rucksack....

• Thread starter Thread starter CF_MacAulay
  • Start date Start date
C

CF_MacAulay

Hey, umm...ok i know thisis a stupid question, but i need help, i need to know how to put together my rucksack, i dont know what pattern it is, but im pretty sure its a new one, (not the "new, NEW" ones from clothe the soldier, btu the one before, i need to know this cause im goign on course tommorow doing my BMQ, and i couldnt getto the armouries tonight (thurs.) because the duty van couldnt get here cause of a storm..so does ne one have any idea wher ei can figure this out tonight preferably!, its urgent and i would be ever so greatful!!!!! thanks alot, or if you could paste up a pic of your ruck or something? i dunno...

http://www.cadets.net/docushare/dscgi/ds.py/Get/File-24361/C-87-248-000_MB-000_-_Users_manual_-_1982_Pattern_webbing.pdf

It‘s a big link (Over 6 megs) so give it time.

They showed us how to do that on my BMQ. If it is the beginning of the course, then dont worry too much about it.

Ya, i was supposed to go tonight to the armouries, and do it there..but couldnt send a duty van for me, the roads are bad in N.S. we are getting a big ice storm or something

In halifax it was all right, clear spots where good, but once you hit the slush, it was bad.

Wasn‘t really that bad, I diddn‘t get into a accident.So means it wasn‘t bad :)

Hey, Just a Sig Op...that wont work..i have tried numerous times to downlaod the pdf file, and tried for like an hour to just open it, and it wont work...ne other places i can get that file from??? i couldnt find ne...maybe you have it on your hard drive..if u do pm me and i will send you my school e-mail, and you could send it to that....(no storage limit)

I really wouldn‘t worry about "having your ruck together". Instructors take into account the fact you have no clue how to do anything. They will instruct you on how it goes together or help you put it together. You are worrying yourself over nothing.

Just take the pieces in with you, and explain it to your instructors.

it isnt all that hard....get the frame in..lace it up. Then connect the buckles that seem to look as if they were meant to go together. :D

Its what i did, and i got lucky for the most part. Any little things you miss, you can easily get a coursemate to show you how..or just look at others.

http://www.cadets.net/docushare/dscgi/ds.py/View/Collection-2887

It‘s down near the bottom, listed as "82 Pattern Webbing Manual" or some such thing.

Right click, save it. Have patience. Big file.

Hey guys thanks for everything, it was a help...sora...but i didnt have the time to screw around with things but in the end everything worked out great, did my week of bmq plus 3 weeks that me and 3 other guys missed, so it was a workout...had lots of fun, headin to the range next weekend...should be a blast...thanks alot for all the help

MacAulay

p.s. ne one gonna be in CFB Aldershot this summer??

It is far easier to right-click the line, select "Save Target As.." and save the file to your computer and dodge the non-fun that is loading Adobe Acrobat and a huge .pdf file on the fly into browser.
http://www.cadets.net/docushare/dscgi/ds.py/Get/File-24361/C-87-248-000_MB-000_-_Users_manual_-_1982_Pattern_webbing.pdf

All the best

wow that was good detailed instructions.. too bad im missing a few straps and the lace to tie the rack to the sack..

Cougar said:
wow that was good detailed instructions.. too bad im missing a few straps and the lace to tie the rack to the sack..

Kinda like me.. cept I had extra straps  ???  I have a feeling when i try and wear it to the bus it will fall apart.

Back