• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Royals, Charles Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanB

Inactive
Reaction score
Looking for any media or anyone even knowing anyone in XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. In particular looking for some pictures of the area and personnel if possible.

MOD NOTE.....removed for OPSEC concerns

Who are yo and why do you want the photos?  I'm giving you the benifit of the doubt because you are a subscriber.

Who are you and why do want these?

I cannot think of one good reason for it perhpas you can elighten me as to why you want this information about an operational unit?

JordanB

You must realize that this request may violate OPSEC and PERSEC instructions.   

You will have to wait until such time as someone that you know personally returns from a Tour and the possibilities of security violations are negated.

Sorry I should have phrased that differently, anyone here from this particular group, or know anyone in it. I know they are currently active as I know personnel in it, just wondering if any of them are here as members or such.

JordanB said:
Sorry I should have phrased that differently, anyone here from this particular group, or know anyone in it. I know they are currently active as I know personnel in it, just wondering if any of them are here as members or such.

You've only rephrased what you're looking for...We want to know WHY

ahh to see how they are doing. Find out if I'm the only person who reads these forums and stuff. You know telephone access is kinda limited and all. Just to check in isn't enough?

Then maybe you should send your friends e-mails or letters. 

If you would like photos then searching the web would be your best bet or your friends could send some if they have time to.

Chilly

I think that this one has about run its course and is due for a lock.  If the Mods would so oblige.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back