• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Restructure of the Infantry battalions

coors

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information about the possible restructuring of the Infantry, I am having trouble finding current info. I know there was talk of SOF capabilities awhile back (or was that me just hoping). Thanks.

gunner, I had downloaded and looked at the Vision presentation the other daybut there was pretty much no text at all, just lots of pictures, is this all its meant to be? Maybe they just want to avoid saying anything concrete as per usual  ::)

coors said:
gunner, I had downloaded and looked at the Vision presentation the other daybut there was pretty much no text at all, just lots of pictures, is this all its meant to be? Maybe they just want to avoid saying anything concrete as per usual   ::)

Ever think that maybe there was a written brief that went along with this ppt when it was originally presented?  ::)

If you read a lot of the threads on here ref the changes the CDS wants to make, you wouldn't need the written brief anyway - the slides pretty much speak for themselves if you've read the threads already.

coors said:
Does anyone have any information about the possible restructuring of the Infantry, I am having trouble finding current info. I know there was talk of SOF capabilities awhile back (or was that me just hoping). Thanks.
Try google searches for "light forces working group." 

Maybe they should have included the written brief with the ppt download! ::)
"If you read a lot of the threads on here ref the changes the CDS wants to make, you wouldn't need the written brief anyway - the slides pretty much speak for themselves if you've read the threads already."
Right sorry if I'd rather read the CDS' position on the matter than hearsay, some people don't always get their facts straight- maybe if you had read some of the threads you would have figured that out :-*

http://www.forces.gc.ca/site/reports/dps/pdf/dps_e.pdf

Back