• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

reserve unit problem

I dont care about the money . I'm not expecting to get rich. I have joined for the experience and for all the reasons most people join. I have invested a lot of time and energy into this process and don't want to be denied based on the fact that I live to far. Anyway we will see what happens , I'll plead my case and if money is the issue than I'll fore go the travel assistance. I wouldn't be making any money anyway so I might as well lose a little money to serve. Right! 

D12345678- Who told you the unit may not hire you? Was it a recruiter from the CFRC, was it the Recruiting O/NCO(speaking on the behalf of the unit) for the unit, or was it some other plug from the same unit or other unit talking out of his or her @$$?

d123456789 said:
the most a reserve unit will pay is 64 kms total and thats fine with me. It pisses me of that they didnt tell me this in the begining. I dont mind the drive at all i just dont think its fair that I may not be hired based on where i live

I'm not sure who told you this, but I'm travelling 83 km each way for training and I'm getting TAA.

Back