• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Replacing the Subs

As an outside observer, I cannot help but notice that the (few) Conservative MPs with strong military roots (O'Toole, Ruff) do not have strong "voices" on 'Team Poilievre.'
Would you accept the addition of ‘currently’?

Because he’s going to get a fist rammed up his rear end from down here to make a change - the only question will be ‘Vaseline or Baby Powder’ for how much it hurts.

As an outside observer, I cannot help but notice that the (few) Conservative MPs with strong military roots (O'Toole, Ruff) do not have strong "voices" on 'Team Poilievre.'
Because they aren't populists. And unless they want to drag something to the guillotine its not getting airtime. And its not an election cycle yet either. Skippy doesn't want to talk about his tax review/reform either, saved rounds for the election campaign. And if "fixing the books" is the issue (which I think isn't really an issue, we're no where remotely close to 1990's situation), then defence is the largest chunk of discretionary spending.

We know that Skippy isn't taking pensioners dental plan away from them.

Of note, I read today in the newspaper (online of course) that the Conservatives support "the immediate replacement of the Victoria Class submarine". That's all I got. So we know that they intend for the sub program to survive in one form or another if they form government.

Of note, I read today in the newspaper (online of course) that the Conservatives support "the immediate replacement of the Victoria Class submarine". That's all I got. So we know that they intend for the sub program to survive in one form or another if they form government.

I anticipate the rapid approval of Clean LNG and Clean H2 export facilities shortly after the next election. Money for defence will not be a problem.

Back