• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PT workouts: What to wear

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc185

Inactive
Reaction score
I was wondering if we had a choice during BMQ PT's whether or not we can wear sweat pants or shorts.  Does anybody know if we will have a choice or will the intructors make us all unified?

Can we wear pants during swimming lessons or do we have to wear the issued bathing suits.

Anybody know?  I'm starting BMQ in Jan, 08

Regards

Andrew - Cambridge, ON
Recruit

andyc185 said:
I was wondering if we had a choice during BMQ PT's whether or not we can wear sweat pants or shorts.  Does anybody know if we will have a choice or will the intructors make us all unified?

Can we wear pants during swimming lessons or do we have to wear the issued bathing suits.

Anybody know?  I'm starting BMQ in Jan, 08

Regards

Andrew - Cambridge, ON
Recruit

Regs or Reserve?

I did a Reserve BMQ(weren't issued the CF grey PT Gear) an we just had to wear a OD t-shirt, didnt matter if we wore shorts or trackpants, etc. But it was summer so everyone had shorts. I did a Reg Force SQ an we had to wear the issue PT clothes, was the course senior's call as too what we wore; staff didn't care aslong as we all dressed the same.

Anyways, does it really matter? Wait till course starts an your staff will let you know whats going on.

If your going to St. Jean you all of our platoon will wear the same thing.  If your starting in January you will be in long pt (sweatsuit) and probably be wearing gloves and toque.  We were always told what to wear to pt by our staff.  When you are swimming you will wear the issued swimsuits. 

andyc185 said:

Pants while your swimming? You must desperately want to finish last and perhaps drown.
Just roll with it mate, (pun fully intended) Go with the flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back