• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PT IDEAS??

CL84

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I am 20, done high school and soon to be joining up full time, Army. I was wondering, after my application, how long does it take and in the mean time, what is a good PT routine I should get into every day? Any ideas at this time will be great. I was thinking run 1.5 hour in the am. early; PT at night. Just don‘t know what the PT should consist of, but again, any ideas will be great. Thanks.

:cdn:

I you can run for an hour and a half, you‘ll be fine.

Do plenty of pushups and situps as well, say, 50 situps/100 puhsups per day.

That being said, the way basic training works is they step you up. Provided you can meet the minimum requirements before you get there, you‘ll be able to pass... that being said, if ALL you can meet is the minimum requirements, you will will have an extremely unpleasent time with PT...

Pushups, Situps, Chin-Ups and Tricep Dips...

or if you want quicker results...Join a gym *nods*

Or you could push one of your parents vehicles for fun...that‘d work ya out allright

Thanks, haha, I think I will try to push the car around for a few months. Good ideas...How long after my application is in should it take to get me in? I have read tons of complaints on this site about how long it takes for reserves, but never heard anything about reg force..Does reg force take just as long to get into? What should I expect?
Thanks again, :)

http://army.ca/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/16/343

Visit this thread if you want to have any idea of how long you have to wait *nods* some people its quick...some people it takes longer...for me i applied last July...finished my testing on Oct.22nd...and am now waiting for an April selection hopefully i‘ll be in BMQ by this summer.

Are you applying for reg force ninja? or reserves?

same here I am also applying for reg infanty hope to meet up with you in basic this summer.By the way what battalion are you hopeing for, me either 1st or 3rd ppcli or 2 rcr but if they needs me at another one thats where I shall go.

1st and 3rd PPCLI are on the top of my list as its closest to home but just to make things difficult they‘ll probably toss me in 2 RCR :)

Back