• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter dave_conolly
  • Start date Start date
D

dave_conolly

I got a letter in the mail stating that since my medical is taking so long they will close my application come June 1st if I don‘t contact them. I just had a catscan on my kidney because there is something wrong. I then phoned the number they gave me and left a message, I have phoned at least 5 more times and still no reply. This is a problem because I have about 4 days before I get my application thrown out and I can‘t do anything about it. Any suggestions?

If you have left a message with your name and phone number, they should not close your file. They may be busy and have not had a chance to call you back.

Your file will not be thrown out, it would be closed. All applications are retained for three years before they destroyed.

Can you go down to the recruiting office in person? They will have a hard time putting you off if you are standing right in front of them.

Well it would be missing a day of school right before exams so I don‘t think my parents would let me.

people wqo work there can sometimes be mean.. the lady i talked to on the phone when they had lost my RAMQ card almost told me to **** off

As for not answering the phone, I wouldn‘t be surprised if whoever you called screens their calls.

I know for a fact the mcc who handled my application screens his calls. Every time I phoned him, I‘d leave a message and get a phone call back in less than an hour. When I was in my interview, he got a couple calls and just ignored his phone. Makes sense, because then when he does talk to someone, he has the ability to go grab their file and familiarize himself with who he‘s talking to.

keep calling untill you get through, that means if you have to call 50 times in a day to get through, then call 50 times.

But the best choice is to still go in and see them.

This subejct is dead but why open a new one for the same topic.  Alright so I got my deadline moved to Sept. 30th to send my medical/kidney results in.  I have it all in an envelope filled out but I have heard sometimes they "lose" them.  Is there anything I should do to help prevent this?

Cant answer your question but what kidney tests did you need and why? Were you using a protein and creatine supplement? I've had buddies who have needed them because these supplements gave false positives.

No, I ended up having a Horseshoe Kidney, I found out because of blood in my urine at the urine test.  I could have lived my life and not known about it.

This subejct is dead but why open a new one for the same topic.  Alright so I got my deadline moved to Sept. 30th to send my medical/kidney results in.  I have it all in an envelope filled out but I have heard sometimes they "lose" them.  Is there anything I should do to help prevent this?

No idea how you could prevent anything from being lost, but do make photo-copies of everything! Keep the copies in a safe place for yourself. That way if something does get lost you don't have to start all over again.

If your going to mail it and not hand carry, as the above said, make your own copies, mm, do this even if you hand carry it.  Then send it registered mail, making sure it has to be signed for and has a tracking number, that way you can track when it eventually arrives.

Well I sent in before you guys posted :-[

But...I did phone the person who was recieving it to let them know it was coming.

that what i would of probaly done call in and tell them its comming hopefully you did photocopy it i had that happen to me where they lost my doctors letter but everthing truned out alright.

Back