• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Power Tool Ban on Sundays

FormerHorseGuard

Reaction score
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/montreal/story/2009/08/25/granby-power-tool-bylaw.html

Banning powertools on Sundays in Quebec Town.  Would certain ruin my  weekends, I like to work on weekends and build things when i get a chance.
Have a huge deck to build  soon for a friend on weekends. Hmmm......hope they  do not bring that  law near me any time soon

Until recently the area of Toronto I live had banned the use of clothes lines in the backyard. It was "unsightly and no one should have to look at someone elses private things. With the pressure to go as green as possible that bylaw was rescinded. I can now hang my wet nicks out to air dry and smell fresh as the city!

I'm all for it, as long as they also ban the use of every car that hits the same decibel levels.    >:D

FDO said:
Until recently the area of Toronto I live had banned the use of clothes lines in the backyard. It was "unsightly and no one should have to look at someone elses private things. With the pressure to go as green as possible that bylaw was rescinded. I can now hang my wet nicks out to air dry and smell fresh as the city!

Ahahahahahaah......fresh as the city you say, was that before, during or after the gabbage strike?  :rofl:

ruckmarch said:
Ahahahahahaah......fresh as the city you say, was that before, during or after the gabbage strike?  :rofl:

Right before you posted...... :clubinhand:

dileas

tess

Actually didn't notice any change in smell during the strike. It is Toronto after all, the centre of the universe.

FDO said:
Actually didn't notice any change in smell during the strike. It is Toronto after all, the centre of the universe.

Nah...That would be my London Town UK, with it's over 6 million people.  ;D

I had a condo downtown Toronto back in my civvie days, liked the close proximity to everything.

Back