• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Possible problem with stale dates

army_paralegal

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
I am worried about something now that my file has been merit-listed.

One of the recruiters today at the Fort York armoury sent a guy up to 4900 Yonge street to speed things along.

What I am worried about is that My aptitude test results could expire by the time it reaches the armoury. I took the test on April 7, 2005 and October 7 is next week.

Am I justified in this worry?

Do aptitude test results expire?  I don't think you're goint to get that much dumber in a few months...

Your aptitude results will not expire and reserve files do not get merit listed. Reserve applicant successfully completes processing and file is sent to reserve unit for enrolment. End of story.

kincanucks said:
Your aptitude results will not expire and reserve files do not get merit listed. Reserve applicant successfully completes processing and file is sent to reserve unit for enrolment. End of story.

Well, tell that to one of the clerks at 4900 because they said that my file WAS merit-listed.

army_paralegal said:
I am worried about something now that my file has been merit-listed.

One of the recruiters today at the Fort York armoury sent a guy up to 4900 Yonge street to speed things along.

What I am worried about is that My aptitude test results could expire by the time it reaches the armoury. I took the test on April 7, 2005 and October 7 is next week.

Am I justified in this worry?

I had the same thing last year (CFAT and fitness test in april/may, basic in November), there was no problem with the aptitude test however I had to redo my fitness test in October before I could go on to Basic. Apparently, the fitness test expires after 6 months.

By the way i was told that the aptitude test is good for life so.....and once you are merit listed you stay, don't worry.....you are rolling.

Wolf  :cdn:

Back