• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

pilot requirments

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsfree1

Inactive
Reaction score
hey

i was wondering if any one could give me a better more detailed awnser then i have gotten so far on the military requirments physically for pilots. i was specifically wondering about height/body size type of requirments taht may prevent a person from flying military aircraft. i have a smaller build and at most im 5'1 in height. it would be nice to know if/what i can and cant fly or who to talk to to get these awnsers before i commit to anything. i have been told various things from various people and nothing is similar, id like to finally know for sure

mrsfree1 said:
hey

i was wondering if any one could give me a better more detailed awnser then i have gotten so far on the military requirments physically for pilots. i was specifically wondering about height/body size type of requirments taht may prevent a person from flying military aircraft. i have a smaller build and at most im 5'1 in height. it would be nice to know if/what i can and cant fly or who to talk to to get these awnsers before i commit to anything. i have been told various things from various people and nothing is similar, id like to finally know for sure

According to the Flight Surgeon's Guidelines, the minimum height standard for pilot applicants is 157cm. Can the rule be bent? I do not know.

http://www.toronto.drdc-rddc.gc.ca/medical/glfs_e.html

The only official way to find out is if you apply.

Good luck

Just a few hints:

(1) "I" is alway capitalized.

(2)  The Search function works well.

Olga Chekhova said:
Just a few hints:

(1) "I" is alway capitalized.

(2)  The Search function works well.

On that Note!.................................LOCKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back