• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pay For Basic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBlade

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, I'm going away for basic at the end of January, and I was wondering what will I be getting paid while attending basic. Also will my pay change while I'm doing my course in Borden? Thank you.

I just finished BMQ - you will be paid as Private 1 on the forces website. Recruiting offices don't usually tell you about the deductions though. You'll clear about 300/week. In farnham for field exercises you'll not pay rations and get field pay, but it doesn't make that much of a difference.

Hitman said:
I just finished BMQ - you will be paid as Private 1 on the forces website. Recruiting offices don't usually tell you about the deductions though. You'll clear about 300/week. In farnham for field exercises you'll not pay rations and get field pay, but it doesn't make that much of a difference.
This is exactly what my boyfriend has told me (he's a reservist).

Yet another question to add to the many before it that have been answered over and over again. 

There are Topics on CF Pay, SISIP, Financial Planning, etc.  Please feel free to read through them and garner a better insight to what you are going to be facing in the near future.

Topic LOCKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back