• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Part time reserve- [ Just a Funny Silly Thread-Enjoy While It Lasts]

ObedientiaZelum said:
Agreed!  The true invaders are already here.

Yup and only busconducter can see them  8)
http://www.theinvaders.co.uk/

Damn! I was just about to form the 1st Canadian Freedom Fighters Unit until I realized this guy already had such a marvelous plan... I'll call the boys up from the three counties and tell 'em stand down, someone has it all under control.

:sarcasm:

If you haven't already, I'd suggest everyone stop reading this thread and go buy all the wet and dry suits and EIS you can, it is obvious we face a Clear and Present Danger from the waterbodies who surround us.  How did we manage to let ourselves get surrounded by these waterbodies in the first place?  We are now at a severe tactical disadvantage; if we retreat south, well HELLO Gulf of Mexico!  Duh!!

I have also contacted Marks Work Warehouse and purchased ALL of their Dri-Wear clothing...our forces will need it to fend of the *DELETED DELETED DELETED* from hostile water forces.

*BREAK* The chair...is against the wall.  The chair..is against the wall.  John...has a long moustache.  John...has a long moustache. *BREAK BREAK*

Well of course John has a long mustache..... it's Movember dude. 8)

*Unknown callsign, this channel is clear for official msg traffic only*  Beadwindow 5!  Beadwindow 5, over!

me thinks the original OP's callsign should be "windowlicker 6"......its clear, consise, and instill's sheer panic in all those who should oppose him!

November-19-2012-00-32-05-63861502718443082869248967279n.jpg

It's all fun and games until we find he's had assorted women in a hole, putting lotion on their skin.  :nod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur9jLK_6EcY

..every time you fall  asleep you die, someone else wakes up in your body thinking they're you.

We did fight a Turbot War.  Maybe the next one will be the Arctic Char War?

Robert0288 said:
We did fight a Turbot War.  Maybe the next one will be the Arctic Char War?

I'm still waiting for my Turbot War Medal :'(

Have you checked your for your Turbot War Medal at your local cereal box or earned it on Afghan Operations?  :piper:

Danjanou said:
No I want a pretty ribbon too 8)
That I'll leave to others with a better grasp of the interweb's capabilities.

Maybe the OP is fighting back the effects of global warming. :nod:

And I remember my father fighting in the Battle of Capelin Run back in the late 70's when he was aboard HMCS Algonquin. :salute:

Back