• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Online Application Question

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 44947
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 44947

Hey everyone,

i just have 1 question to ask. I just got my confirmation email back and it states that, I need to mail them a copy of my transcripts and Birth certificate. Later in the email, they state that they will not require Reference letters unless requested by the CFNRCC or CFRC. But when I log into my access key, under application status/document status, Letter of Reference 1 & 2 required. Does that mean , they want those mailed as well or they want those when they call me to set up dates at my local CFRC?

Thanks for the help!

Well, I also applied online via e-mail/fax to North Bay.  I never could log in to check my status as it always told me that it was disabled for some reason or another.

Now, I don't recall giving them any references letters but I did fill out five personal references as there was space on the application form for them.  As well, I did e-mail them everything in the package given to me by CFRC Ottawa along with my High School and College transcripts, diplomas and a copy of my Birth Certificate.  My recruiter told me to bring all originals with me when I went in for my medical/interview (happened 30min apart).

To be honest though, you should give the CFNRC in North Bay a call and talk with a recruiter there.  They were always helpful if I had a question. 

Don't base yourself on the online information concerning your file, if you want an update, call the national recruiting office or your local recruiting office. The online information isn't really kept up to date, I'm on BMQ January 9th 2012, and it still says i haven't submitted my documents...

Edit: Fxed BMQ date.

I have also applied via online last week. The online documents were are showing weird results as well. It showed my medical etc, was booked the day after I applied, and like you, also requested my reference letters.

I called the CFNRC. and they stated that the online interface was being redone, and for a short while, can not be counted on for accurate information. Like DogFighting stated, it's probably best you call the CFNRC for now if you want an update on your file.

I'm actually surprised you could even log in to the status section.  Every time I've tried to log in it tells me that my profile has been disabled.  I called CFNRC and they told me that they've received several calls about the site being down. 

Back