• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

On million posts?

Michael O'Leary said:
Well, first the owner should sent a bottle of good scotch to each Moderator.

And a bottle of Tequila to each former moderator.  ;D

Michael O'Leary said:
Well, first the owner should sent a bottle of good scotch to each Moderator.
And a bottle of Jack Daniels to those who Mike has suggested be Moderators, but in the sober light of day, all thought better of it

...right Kev?  ;D

Mike Bobbitt said:
At our current rate, we have about 6 months to decide.

The more pressing question is, how do we celebrate Army.ca turning 18 next month? :)

Sign it up for the military without parental/guardian consent?  :nod:

opp550 said:
Sign it up for the military without parental/guardian consent?  :nod:

In Manitoba, 18 is the legal drinking age and I have taken friends / family to the stripper bar for the first time.
Maybe here we could have some "poll" dancing of our own?

ME

uncle-midget-Oddball said:
There's been much talk about Scotch as a way to celebrate... Army.ca is turning 18, and coincidentally I have a bottle of 18yo Chivas Regal that's yet to be opened. I'll have myself a drink for the owner, and each of the DS. I might even have a glass for each of the subscribers if I don't have to work the next morning.  ;D

I have to confess, I am confused.  Here we were talking about scotch, and you bring up some obscure blended swill....

PPCLI Guy said:
I have to confess, I am confused.  Here we were talking about scotch, and you bring up some obscure blended swill....

That's harsh. None for you. .... besides, my Glenfiddich 18yo Single Malt is almost out.

That's harsh. None for you. .... besides, my Glenfiddich 18yo Single Malt is almost out.

Hmmm - I sense a "swill" theme here.  If you had said that your 16 yo Lagavulin was almost empty, that would be a different kettle of fish... 8)

Hmmmm......imagine that, who'd thunk we would find two ........ comparing varnish removers....... :nod:

PPCLI Guy said:
Hmmm - I sense a "swill" theme here.  If you had said that your 16 yo Lagavulin was almost empty, that would be a different kettle of fish... 8)

Lagavulin, hmmm. Kettle of fish is pretty close to the words I would use to describe that.
I kid, I kid. Haven't tasted Lagavulin before.

Laphroaig 18 is arriving here on Monday.

Laphroaig 18 is arriving here on Monday.

Very peaty, very briny.  The Michael Jackson tasting note is "medicinal".

I love the stuff - great with a cigar.

Back