• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Nuke it!

For that matter, I have lived in both the east and west and can find reasons to drop a device in both places.
Good point...

well there goes half my family....
Drop a nuke anywhere in NS and that'll happen to most familys...
After all droping a nuke in St. Margarets Bay will almost eliminate all the Boutilier's, MacDonald's, Mason's and... (could make quite a long list) on the planet...

indeed.  Then you get the rogue family members that leave escape the province.

ncs_eng 081 said:
You must be from out west? Maybe Alberta?

Nope I lived for a time in Nova Scotia hence why I feel no regrets wiping it off the map  ;D

BulletMagnet said:
Nope I lived for a time in Nova Scotia hence why I feel no regrets wiping it off the map  ;D

same reason I wouldn't shed any tears on the loss of my hometown.

I live in Quebec city... but nuked Montreal  :nod:

yay!

Lil_T said:
well there goes half my family....

Nothing personal, just a deep hatered for NS. Canada would be better off without it. Maybe the fallout can destroy NB too.

You all belong in this video......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIcl2qX3Xao

If you hate the Maritimes and Atlantic provinces so much, use the Asteroid (you can deal with Quebec, the US East coast and a chunk of Ontario while you are at it!). Drop one of the larger weapons on Fort McMurray and you can liquefy a lot of the oil sands for ease of use.

CDN Aviator said:
Nothing personal, just a deep hatered for NS. Canada would be better off without it. Maybe the fallout can destroy NB too.

Methinks someone spent too much time in Greenwood.  :D

Lil_T   

I have lived in Trenton for 20 years it deserved to die with an asteroid at least I can dream LOL  ;D

LOL!  I've only ever driven through Trenton on the way to IL's.  It doesn't seem to be all that entertaining.

Bruce Monkhouse said:
You all belong in this video......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIcl2qX3Xao

Alberta DOESN'T SUCK! But Calgary does. Wait a minute....  :mad:

Gotta love the Arrogant Worms and their genuine Canadian music.

Back