• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NOV 1 BMQ

Tlaidler

Inactive
Reaction score
just got a job offer for avs tech . my 3rd choice. ive been waiting since sept 08 so i guess 6 more monthes wont hurt.

Holy smokes since 08????

I put my app in on March, and got a offer by the middle of April.

Couldn't imagine waiting that long.

I'm leaving for Borden on the 11th and start on the 13th.

Good luck to you!!!!

Tlaidler said:
just got a job offer for avs tech . my 3rd choice. ive been waiting since sept 08 so i guess 6 more monthes wont hurt.

Tlaidler... Wooow! Congratulations.
Now that is what I call PATIENCE! 2 years of waitting. Again congratulations and as you said, I'm sure 6 more months won't hurt. This will give you the opportunity to get completely ready.

Alea

P.S.: I hope a lot of people are going to read your post... that way everybody can enjoy the word "PATIENCE" ;)

Just got my first choice ...Combat Engineer!!!! .  My basic starts Nov 1st at St.Jean garrison,  my process took 3 months from start to finish..........absolutely stoked

DavieRocket77 said:
Just got my first choice ...Combat Engineer!!!! .  My basic starts Nov 1st at St.Jean garrison,  my process took 3 months from start to finish..........absolutely stoked
Lucky SOB... I've been waiting since Sept 09.

Someone revived this long lost thread , I thought it had already been merged long ago

Back