• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Here

JohnRLeslie

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here.  I just sent in my application and was wondering if I could get a bit of information.  I want to know how much you make during basic training.  I am married without children.  Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong spot, as I said I'm new here.  Thanks for the information in advance.

http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/caf-community-pay/reg-force-ncm-class-c-rates.page?

This has been asked numerous times please search.

JohnRLeslie said:
Hi, I'm new here.  I just sent in my application and was wondering if I could get a bit of information.  I want to know how much you make during basic training.  I am married without children.  Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong spot, as I said I'm new here.  Thanks for the information in advance.

2806$ before taxes and deductions. You'll get a 300$ advance to buy stuff you need at the Canex.First months pay you will recieve 600 on the 15th and 30th. After that you will receive 700-800 per pay, depending on where you live you will pay taxes where you live and not Quebec taxes.

Back