• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New contest: $80 CPGear Gift Certificate for a January Subscriber

Congrats to the winners

I wouldn't have wanted my losing streak beaten anyhow

Well, I never won, I dreamed I never would, an the number 4 was there, weird huh? Congrats Jack an Neko!

I will challenge all those out there reading this to match me.

I have emailed Mike a $10.00 money order to be put towards a MEC gift certificate in conjunction with others that send in any amount of $ towards new subscriptions bonus. If he gets enough for 2 month's bonus, great.

It's a great way to encourage subscriptions and help defray the costs of the equipment for the site.

Sooooo.....you're on.

GAP said:
I will challenge all those out there reading this to match me.

I have emailed Mike a $10.00 money order to be put towards a MEC gift certificate in conjunction with others that send in any amount of $ towards new subscriptions bonus. If he gets enough for 2 month's bonus, great.

It's a great way to encourage subscriptions and help defray the costs of the equipment for the site.

Sooooo.....you're on.
Sorry mon, I'm all out of cash at the moment, might get some more soon though  ;D . BTW, what it MEC stand for?

OK guys, perhaps I can scrap enough cash for this, the stuff from the site is some good gear may I add.

Heheh, I appreciate it GAP... but you don't have to spend your hard earned cash drawing people in, that's my job! ;)

Hard earned?....Oh, you mean  that...well...

As the number of people increase, so does the demand on the equipment. The $$ is minimal, but the long term effect of new subscribers affect us all. We are talking pocket change here, not gobs of $$...but it sure makes for a nice surprise to someone who subscribes and then gets the bonus....we all benefit.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Heheh, I appreciate it GAP... but you don't have to spend your hard earned cash drawing people in, that's my job! ;)

Hard earned my @ss.  Obviously you don't know what the bum does for a living.  :P

MJP said:
Hard earned my @ss.  Obviously you don't know what the bum does for a living.  :P

You be nice.....don't diss your gentle elders!!

It would appear I am the lucky winner! Thanks Mike, pleasant surprise this morning logging in to check my mail.  ;D

Back