• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New C-9 And C-6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame on all of you for mocking this fine young cadet.

It is common knowledge here in the EliteNinjaSniperBlackSpecOps community that the C12 and C24 are only issued on successful completion of your Free Fall SCUBA Sniper Course, and I know this to be true because ********** PM'd me and told me that her husband's "sea wife" told him while they were grooming each other's moustaches.

Jerks - sheesh ::)

Mod edit - C'mon GO! you know that's not kosher.

I was just wondering if you guys could give me a little bit of help.  I have to craft some ornaments for gifts, and I was wonder whether I should use that C-4 stuff or would the DM-12 be better.  C-4 gives a nice smooth look to it, but is a little brittle in the cold.  The DM-12 is easy to mold into cute little critters, but I always get a headache.  I suppose, as they are not going to be in a cold climate, the C-4 might be the best.  Which do you think will give me the best bang for my buck?

Tsk. Rookies. Keep a piece in your pocket and the headaches will go away. ::)

Locked.

Rebel Soldier.

Make yourself familliar with the search button and actually READ the conduct guidelines.

Don't fill the forums with your current trash.  You are NOT hardcore, nor do you have any mil exp. All you look like is a ninjaweenie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back