• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New C-9 And C-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Soldier

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Ive tested these out and they seem pretty low compared to the usuall C-7 And C-12

Id Like to hear your point of views

Hey, not to be too blunt - but...what the fuck are you talking about?  C7 and C12?  How do they compare to the new C6 and C9?  Explain buddy.

I've got a feeling this thread won't last too long...

Rebel Soldier said:
Ive tested these out and they seem pretty low compared to the usuall C-7 And C-12

Id Like to hear your point of views
Rebel Soldier, welcome to Army.ca. Judging from this post, you have very little experience with the Army. I suggest you update your profile to reflect reality: i doubt you are a MWO. I suspect you are in Cadets, which is fine, but put it in your profile and/or sig line so everyone sees it.
Now dress up that question so we know exactly what you want to know.

What? You guys weren't issued the C-12? It's two C-6's stacked one on the other. A C-24 is a quad-gun. Where you guys been?

I hear it's only issued to the really checked out cadets that go on the assaulter course - surely you guys have heard of the JTF - Junior Task Force .2....

"Ive tested these out and they seem pretty low compared to the usuall C-7 And C-12

Id Like to hear your point of views"

i tested a c-24 once, drank 12 of them and c 12 left

found a c-12 aircraft  http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/c-12.htm

c-7 i do remember, i found it kind of low too,  it was short when standing in line with the  c1
after doing some google search i did find a cf 7 http://www.toltecimages.com/trains/2651.jpg
but i think sometimes the guys get in after a few too many glasses of something and they just go out to to pull some body's chain here

C12 is a CADET bolt action rifle...

Jungle took care of the rest...

stop covering up Kev! This isn't ultra-top secret anymore.
If you guys are really good, I'll put up a picture of the C-144!

Sorry I missed that memo, was it in an email?

;D

paracowboy said:
What? You guys weren't issued the C-12? It's two C-6's stacked one on the other. A C-24 is a quad-gun. Where you guys been?

LOL

Oh yeah that thing! ;D

paracowboy said:

Of course...I've heard of it. You get it issued on QL4 Underwater Knife-Fighting.  ::)

just wondering if I can pick up a box of gridlines with my C-12

Don't forget your 50' of shoreline from the Hereford boathouse.

Just make sure you don't trip on the contour lines on the way there. ;D

just wondering if I can pick up a box of gridlines with my C-12

Of course you can, I even got an antenna sharpener with my C-12! And you really do have to watch those contour lines, I twisted my ankle really bad on them! ;D

Are you blind? Why do you think they make grid lines bright blue in the first place? Its so you can see them on the ground and on the map! Now contour lines are a bit trickier because of their funny color to sopt on the ground..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back