• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

SBDs?....

The young prince said "Oy!  I heard that one!"
And they were all mightily amused!

The Queen amused ....
bringing upon her another "annus horibulus!"

~ Pick your nose... pick your bum... now you got some bubble gum!  :-X

~ You pick it... you flick it.  ;D

~ Look... it be Thy Royal Booger. I shall name him....

Son to Prince Charles: "Dad, I thought you said Camella was riding in on horseback...which is the horse??"

Princess Anne: "Indeed, a philly is a philly no matter how you groom it!"

Prince Phillip:"Indeed, good one, whot!"

QE II: "Shhh, the paparazzi is watching our every move! Darn it, too late, I saw a flash"

Prince: Father dearest, do you think grand mother knows shes got a piece of toilet paper stuck to her shoe?

We all know this is one of those conondrum things. Ther's cool, hot, and boogers? It's amazing how these things travel.  :rofl: ;)

1978nn0.jpg

Ok, so lets all get our story straight before we head back.......

JBoyd said:
1978nn0.jpg

According to my calculations, that hole we dug should have got us clear through to Arizona.......Now to figure out the strange effects the earth's core and gravity has taken on our equipment.

So CAA said the tow truck would be here soon, we tell them a camel jumped out of nowhere. It'll be fine, trust me.

1978nn0.jpg

Alrighty, wise-ass, what else could I have possibly meant when I told you to demonstrate a tracks-up hull down for the new officers?

Its like an RSM's dream! Hundreds of beautiful women with hundreds of uniform discrepancies! Look at the shoes for a start, all different. An RSM would be yelling for weeks and loving every minute of it!

1978nn0.jpg

Ok, so lets all get our story straight before MSE Safety gets here! So who is more sober? You? Good! You"re the driver. You take the blame. We"ll cover you on the hatless dance part, comrade.

Edit to subtract "quote" part.

1332004188_3fa65a7fb0_o.jpg

I would love to be their "RSM". It would be...err... *Sorry guys, had a brain fart due to the lack of blood*  ;D

Back