• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

career_radio-checker said:
don't be sorry... bunch o' pansies

Just kidding

*runs away*

Heheh...I can make sure Moose finds out you said that  ;D

If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.

Some how I seem to failed my usual statement. Shame on me.

TN2IC said:
army.jpg

You like to cancel my leave for this parade? Well this is what I think of you подполко́вник! I shall ruin the march pass! Nahhhhh....That's for cancelling my leave comrade.
I posted the same pic months ago

Trinity said:
Immediately after this picture taken, Sig's smoke accidently
set off the explosives in his pants.

IM000451.jpg
The 11th Commandment:
Thou shalt not be boastful.

Rice0031 said:
IM000451.jpg

Size of explosives: 1.3 g. Low Yield.

For my next trick, once Rice enters those blue rockets, he's going to enjoy quiiiite the "Blast-off"!

...and they thought us Truckers in the feild were full of jocularity and rambunciouness.  Mind you, no trucker has ever needed to boast about the size of his explosions or the amount of bang in his package.

;D

BYT Driver said:
...and they thought us Truckers in the feild were full of jocularity and rambunciouness.  Mind you, no trucker has ever needed to boast about the size of his explosions or the amount of bang in his package.

I wouldn't either if I drove the LSVW

Trinity said:
I wouldn't either if I drove the LSVW
..and that would be the green truck in the background?
I once saw and heard one while at CFSCE, looked inside one once.
I drive trucks with more than six wheels (kind of like a double tricycle :-) )  And my truck would give you a reallyt big bang if she went up.  Jet fuel has a tendancy to do that.

Found some new smilies online and trying them out.  Enjoy.

BYT Driver said:
Found some new slimies online and trying them out.  Enjoy.

If you can be bothered, post them up to photobucket then paste the links in your posts.  Then they can be used in the text, instead of being added after. 
As such: 
thdrink3.gif
stirthepot.gif

George Michael taste testing the new urinal puck trying to get that 'badman' taste out of his mouth.

Gives Potty-mouth, potty-mouth a (w)hole new connotation.

Back