• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Trinity may have god, but Vern has the socks.

Edited: I have soooo kept that pic.

I am so...keeping this pic!!  >:D

Vern

cplcaldwell said:
There now all you smart as* buggers see if I end up with a 'big cat' on my clothing docs! ;D
Walk on over to clothing and see....... >:D

Damme, that didn't go well, all I was trying to do was cozy up and get that cot I can't find written off...

Trinity said:
Kyle.

You are right for so many reasons that you aren't aware of.  ;D
Uhhh, backing away slowly, yeah, thats right.

I remember those socks vern, but last I knew, they didn't have an NSN. :P

I'd better start being nice now so that you'll give me what I need when I join up. I'd rather not have to parade in 1x Boxers, Heart Pattern.

Kyle Burrows said:
I'd better start being nice now so that you'll give me what I need when I join up. I'd rather not have to parade in 1x Boxers, Heart Pattern Bunnies, Killer bunnies.
(and you are too young to remember that particular commercial)

;D 

I can imagine it now, going for initial issue of kit and being told "Sorry sir, it says here you've already got everything you need, as well as 3 tanks, 2 LSVWs, 2 ships, a submarine, and all of 1RCR."

Kyle Burrows said:
I can imagine it now, going for initial issue of kit and being told "Sorry sir, it says here you've already got everything you need, as well as 3 tanks, 2 LSVWs, 2 ships, a submarine, and all of 1RCR."

I once had a firetruck on mine...it's not all that bad!!

Yeah, but how to I explain that I've lost the Keys to the HMCS Manatee (or some other FEAR AND AWE INSPIRING marine mammal)

Kyle Burrows said:

Don't worry, its not all that bad except for the sub  ;D (I'd hate to be the one filling out the lost/damaged kit report for a sunken sub).  All you is control the kit with an IRON fist  :threat:, and make everyone fill out a loan card (DND 638).

NL_engineer said:
Don't worry, its not all that bad except for the sub  ;D (I'd hate to be the one filling out the lost/damaged kit report for a sunken sub).  All you is control the kit with an IRON fist  :threat:, and make everyone fill out a loan card (DND 638).

Filling out the lost stores report:

Item: x1 submarine, black
Date lost: 08 Dec 06
Possible loc of lost item: somewhere at the bottom of the ocean...

Vern you want to help me out filling this in properly?

career_radio-checker said:
Filling out the lost stores report:

Item: x1 submarine, black
Date lost: 08 Dec 06
Possible loc of lost item: somewhere at the bottom of the ocean...

Vern you want to help me out filling this in properly?

Sure:

"I'm afraid this MLR is going to require an MPIR and a BOI before I can even begin to assist!!"  ;D

Back