• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Chapeski said:
I think using Laytons head as a light reflector would be in violation of local fishing rules & regs, if there were any to begin with.
There MUST be regulations there. He has a rifle sitting next to him, and he's still fishing with the rod.

Midget

VENICE, Reuters.

American militery learned of an Al Qaeda attempts to destroy gondolas in Italy's famous waterway city through fish-borne improvised explosive devices.  Pictured above, an engineer uses the latest in FBIED detection and retrieval technology.

Couple more

b6276142ffcbe5fecbaa1c078275a479.jpg

The ugly stick must hurt like hell....

32406c9na.jpg

I wish I knew how to quit you.....

The first variants of the Terminator series Killbots were apparently quite easy to spot.

This man was not hit by the ugly stick. Instead, he was drag through the ugly tree orchard by a low flying cessna! Now he seeks his sweet revenge against the pilot, orchard farmer, and the local community. "Say hello to my special friend!"

;D

Sgt  Schultz said:

The decision to conscript siamese twins so that they could share a cannister apparently needed some further thought processes....

for above, reference joke: "She had blue eyes, one blew this way, one blew that way"...

Dominant eye for sighting purposes - nope both of them are weak.

Love 'un-American style' - don't ask, don't tell, but please don't show.

Stole this one form the uniform thread

index.php

MC Hammer had a brief stint as a military uniform designer after he got out of the Music Business

I guess it is just the 2 of us for parade today, sir.  The remainder of the troops opted for defaulters rather than wear this silly get-up.

Actual caption from MOD site, "On their return from a 6-month tour of Iraq, the King's Royal Hussars (KRH) held a medal parade where the Regimental Colonel, Brigadier CK Price CBE (late KRH), presented the medals."

Frostnipped Elf said:
I guess it is just the 2 of us for parade today, sir.  The remainder of the troops opted for defaulters rather than wear this silly get-up.

But do they know that defaulters consists of wearing this silly get-up for a full week?

Arch that back!

Arch it I say!....

Pte Bloggins, help Pte Smith arch his back..... with extreme prejudice!

Johnny soon remembered the advice of don't volunteer for the Sgt's improvised catapult class....

Pte Bloggins: You sure this will make me taller Sarg?

Sgt Pain:  Sure. Would I lie to you, shorty?

Back