• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Name This Photo!!! - The AFV Recognition Thread

I didn't see any under wing intakes in the MIG-3 but I did on the MIG-1.  (not really under wing but where the wing meets the fusilage)

Berndawg You came up with the Mig part first. I only said Mig 3, cause only around 100 Mig 1's were made. The floor is yours  :salute:

Cheers.  I did a bit more looking and the damned things are very similar and yes there are intakes on the 3 I just did't see them on the first pics I found.
I'm going to have to dig up a good one.  Wait out.

OK me and the computer have had it out and it seems, for now, that I've won.  This one may not be so challenging but at least it's a derilict.

Yes it was known as a Water Buffalo but I was looking for LVT2 so it's all yours T22A.
All I had to go on was LVT2 so I couldn't tell you if it's an A variant or not.

All I had to go on was LVT2 so I couldn't tell you if it's an A variant or not.

http://www.amtrac.org/2atmc/Tracs/gen1.asp
LVT2's cab was placed a small distance from the bow, and the cab had two windows for the crew.

LVT(A)2 was an LVT2 with the 10- and 14-gauge steel on the cab front and rear, hull front, and pontoon sides replaced with armor plate. The armored cab was fitted with a roof with two hatches equipped with periscopes, and there was a single observation panel in the left front side of the cab that the driver could open for direct vision.

For info purpose only.  Go ahead T22A.

Took a bit of looking too I might add>  ;)

Here's one I'd never seen before but that doesn't say much.

Country using a form of Arabic script; green, white, red flag with symbol --- Iran --- Boragh, reverse engineered copy of Chinese Type 86 (WZ-501) --- leads to

Cobra -  23mm armed fire support (concept) version of the Boragh

Back